At Alliance Realty we understand that buying or selling a home can be hard work. Here are 6 important reasons why you should use a Realtor. Don’t be this guy. Let us be Your Trusted Real Estate Advisors.
1. When you work with a Realtor, you are working with an expert who has you and your financial goals in their best interest. You are working with an expert who is contractually bound to do everything in their power to protect you
2. People purchase a new home every 7-10 years and every home is different as well as the real estate laws between each state. Real estate agents are required to stay up to date with regulations, laws, contracts, practices, and constantly changing market conditions. Working with a Realtor allows them to put that knowledge to work for you.
3. Realtors can help you go beyond the aesthetics of a home and help your consider important details that you wouldn’t otherwise know.
4. In some markets, using an online estimate to price a home can be off by as much as 35%. Using a Realtor, who knows the local market and has access to current data, can help you better price your home to maximize earnings.
5. Contracts and negotiations can be both extremely stressful and very confusing to understand. Realtors can help you navigate these complex documents and advocate for you during subjective situations.
6. Realtors must operate according to a strict code of ethics. This guarantees that when your work with a Realtor your transaction will be handled both professionally and ethically.
Source: “Why Use a Realtor? 6 Important Reasons.” Realtor.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 2 Dec. 2016.